Friday, September 25, 2009

Nikolai Druzhinin, in all of his foreign Belarussian glory, has filled the shoes of the first boy I have kissed in college. I was crushing from the start, and even though I promised myself I wouldn't make it TOO easy for anyone, I just let it happen last night on the sand, stars flying by in the sky, talk of pirate orbs on the water, cold air forcing us to get close for warmth. He kisses me unlike any boy in the past. He kisses me hard, and fast, and his tongue tickles my own. I call him a silly kisser, and I love it. He holds me tight in his arms, and smells my hair and the scent of my skin. He plays with my fingers and palms and wrists and kisses my nose. I spent all of today with him and to quote him, "I could really get used to this." It's time for me to sleep, and I'm already looking forward to having lunch with him at 2.

I know I said I wouldn't get deeply involved with anyone in college, so is this too impulsive? And too sudden?

Dulce Suenos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment