Monday, September 28, 2009

Niko, my special little "brussel," has now taken up semi-permanent residence in my room. He sleeps over frequently, I have his laundry mixed in with my own, and my roommate is totally comfortable walking into the room to the sight of him lying shirtless on my bed with my legs intertwined with his, laughing in the darkness and exchanging stories about all things nonsensical and fascinating.

We now eat meals together daily, we have even showered together (mind you, in our bathing suits after a night of ocean swimming). He helps me with my homework, he holds me at soccer games and has come up with a joint workout plan that fits both our schedules perfectly, and just so happens to end in a hot tub session for two.

I feel that I won't grow tired of this gypsy rythmn lovin', snappy dressin', wildly charmin' man any time soon. Breakfast with him in 7 hours, and we're napping at 2 in the afternoon. It's likely we'll spend our night together again rather than out meeting new, different people. I love this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment